Viva Las VegasDecember 16, 2006
The most eventful week of this year ( this week .. Dec 11 – Dec 16):
1) Funding Confirmed. Fees waived plus stipend of $800 / month.
2) Christmas @ Las Vegas and Grand Canyon.
3) Inspiron 6400, upgraded.. On its way from Dell.
5) Did something I hadnt the courage to do for an year. (Secret)
6) My body clock seems to be following Indian Standard Time.
7) Got sloshed big time thrice. U have no idea !
8) Started my intern apping work. Well, all for the $s
9) I finished reading Ctrl-Alt-Delete. Was a good read.
10) Saw the most beautiful sunset near the ocean on a long walk.
11) Tandoori Chicken with friends after a long time. It was bliss.
12) Now, Craving for pancakes, sausages and hot choclate… my breakfast for tomm.
Its like arnd 2:30 AM California Time 😉 and I wanted to write only the first 3 initially. This post kinda made me write ’em all !
P.S : [Edit] For people like those who have sent me IMs, my prof isnt funding the Vegas trip. I get to go to Brazil if I write a paper by April !!